Book coaching is an investment you make in yourself to write with joy, complete your book, and create the life you truly want. Whether you have the seed of an idea, an outline, or a partial manuscript, writing a book is often a lonely endeavour. The only person keeping you accountable and guiding you through the roadblocks is yourself.
A book writing coach offers the guidance, accountability, and structure that will make your authorship journey far more enjoyable and less stressful. You won’t be left alone to flounder through the writing process, and you’ll benefit from experience and connections.
Throughout coaching, you’ll receive resources and support for YOUR specific writing goals, because everyone is slightly different. Some of my authors are great writers but need help with accountability. Others have been incredibly focused and diligent with their writing routine but need support around turning big ideas into concise language. And others, well, they simply can’t spell!!! My book coaching package is tailored to your specific needs – you won’t be forced into a cookie cutter routine. There’s no being made to write 5000 words by Friday or completing your book in a weekend. Our partnership will be as unique as your manuscript.
What the book coaching package includes:
- 8 x one hour mentoring sessions (in person or via Zoom), at a regular schedule (typically fortnightly)
- Structural/developmental editing throughout the process
- Email and phone support from session 1 until you have your book
- Marketing strategy – both online and offline
- Back cover blurb
- Book launch planning
- Access to preferred publisher packages, which includes copyediting, cover design and layout, as well as printing.
- Access to preferred proofreading rates. A third party final proofing is essential prior to submitting the manuscript to the publisher.
The investment for this book coaching package is A$6000 (+gst).
Payment plan available. Bonus 60 minute coaching session if you pay in full.
Book your FREE 20 minute chat to see if this program is right for you.
Please feel free to speak with one of my past book coaching clients to better understand the process. I can supply you with contact details upon request.
Book Coaching Blogs
If you would like to know more about book coaching and how a book can help your business, grab a cuppa and have a read of these blogs: