Away from the distractions of family, clients and commitments, you’ll be amazed at how quickly your creativity kicks in and your output increases.
Time & Location
About The Event
As with all of my writing retreats, this retreat offers business owners the precious time, expertise and accountability they seek to indulge their creativity and take action on growing their business through content sharing.
By more effectively leveraging your expertise through the written word, you’ll be seen as a leader in your field, and therefore your opinion will be sought and your client list will grow. The good news is, you don’t have to be a master of the English language to do it!
This retreat is for busy business owners and entrepreneurs who simply need to get away from their normal routine, the meetings, the school pickups, the hamster wheel of social media engagement, the 1:1 coaching, and actually GET SOME CONTENT CREATED! It’s particularly for those who think they ‘can’t write’.
Spend a week out of your business to grow your business.
This retreat is for you if:
- Your business offers a service (coaching, consulting, etc)
- You’ve been operating your business for more than 2 years
- You’ve been doing well from referrals but you’re ready to broaden your reach
- You’re aware that publishing valuable content can help grow your business BUT you’re overwhelmed so you don’t prioritise it
- You’re ready to be seen as a thought leader in your field and know you’ll need a substantial body of content to achieve this (book, program, keynote) BUT you have no idea where to start.
(This link will go to the Retreats at Resorts website, the beautiful people who are managing this retreat for me – so don’t be alarmed!)
What can I expect from this retreat?
Having the language to express yourself clearly and confidently through marketing is a challenge for many. But it’s a challenge that must be overcome if you want your business to soar. Consistent voice and messaging is crucial to building community and a platform from which to share value.
On retreat you’ll learn to harness the power of storytelling and develop a confidence in your content you never knew possible.
It’s not as hard as you might think but it does take know-how, a mindset shift, and some good old fashioned motivation. Away from the distractions of family, clients and commitments, you’ll be amazed at how quickly your creativity kicks in and your output increases.
What we’ll cover on the business owners writing retreat
Spend time with me, away from the hustle and bustle of your business, in a relaxed, purposeful and engaging environment.
You’ll learn about:
- Writing a business book
- Writing an eBook
- Writing business blogs
- Writing website content
- Writing social media posts
- Writing a keynote speech
- Writing a program.
You’ll get all my tips and secrets from decades of experience in marketing, storytelling, writing, and re-purposing content. You’ll learn how to write words that tell, sell and compel. Importantly, you’ll learn how to make your content work smarter for you.
You’ll go home with:
- A clear picture of how your skills and experience intersect and how you use storytelling to illustrate this
- A range of well-crafted stories that illustrate your thought leadership
- A structure and plan for either your book, program or keynote presentation
- A content marketing plan for your business
- A HUGE chunk of writing done!
By the end of the writing retreat you’ll feel:
- Confident that you can actually write
- Humbled by the value that lies in your own story
- Motivated to share more content more regularly
- Equipped to write a variety of styles of content for your business, from the shortest social media post to the longest book or program!
ABOUT THE RESORT
The Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao is an unforgettable place to stay.
Located in a UNESCO heritage region, the hilltop position will have you gazing through cloud mist across the sacred mountains. Designed in a traditional style, this intimate hotel is adorned with teak, silk and fresh cotton accents. It is famed for its wonderful French- influenced local cuisine and an open-air spa beside a water lily pool.
With a reputation as one of the most serene Luang Prabang hotels, Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao is perfect for quiet contemplation and writing. Relax, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy stepping back into a more gracious era.
What’s included in the writing retreat for business owners?
- All accommodation in either a twin share/double room or single room
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- A Retreats for Resorts Welcome Gift
- All workshops and coaching with me
- A delicious Laos cooking class
- A boat ride to visit temples on the exclusive hotel boat. Visits to the Luang Prabang Night market and town
- A dawn visit to join in Tak Bak (food giving procession to local monks)
- You will also take part in a traditional Baci Ceremony (blessings bestowed by a village shaman)
- Other secret experiences designed just for our group.
Your Business Owners Writing Retreat Investment
TWIN / DOUBLE SHARE (Per Person) – AUD $3562
SINGLE SHARE – AUD $4512
This retreat is being held in conjunction with Retreats at Resorts.
For all bookings and booking enquiries please go directly to Retreats at Resorts here.
For all retreat program information please direct your enquiry to me!
Download a full Writing Retreat for Business Owners brochure here.