The 8 Weeks to Content Confidence Program is undergoing a revamp.
It will be available in a self-study format early in 2019. There will be 2 options however – one with a coaching element and one without…because I know many of you still value the personal feedback and additional clarity that a real live human can add to a training experience. Stay tuned!
(Please email me and ask any questions you may have.)
Meanwhile, here is some more information about the program….
Facts tell, stories sell.
The three biggest challenges I hear from business owners in relation to content creation are:
– I don’t have time to keep producing content
– I don’t know what to say anymore
– I have no idea if it’s even worthwhile creating content – is it helping my business?
The truth is, that whether you consider yourself a writer or marketer or not, you must produce content for your business on a regular basis so that people know who you are, what you stand for and how you can help them.
Inside the 8 Weeks to Content Confidence program you’ll learn:
- How to uncover your core story and your business voice, and then how to use it in your networking pitch, on your website, in your email marketing and on social media.
- How to find relevance in your stories to increase client attraction and connection.
- Techniques to repurpose your stories into multiple marketing pieces across various channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, website, blog, email marketing).
- The best way to schedule your week around content creation and publication.
Your program outcomes
The confidence and know-how to create consistent content that sounds as unique as you are, in a way that doesn’t burn you out or bore your readers…
How does the 8 Weeks to Content Confidence program work?
- 8 modules of content delivered weekly
- Core Content: Your Story, Your Voice, Your Pitch, Your Website, Your Blogs, Your Social Media, Your Email Marketing.
- Live Q&A coaching calls for those on the premium option (approx. 45 minutes each).
- Invitation to join the closed Facebook group where you can post homework, ask questions, and solicit feedback during the 8 week program – and beyond!
- Templates, checklists, worksheets, homework!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the program so you can refresh your knowlege whenever you please, as well as get acess to any updates made to the program.