Book coaching is an investment you make in yourself to write with joy, complete your book, and create the life you truly want. Whether you have the seed of an idea, an outline, or a partial manuscript, writing a book is often a lonely endeavour. The only person keeping you accountable and guiding you through the roadblocks is yourself.
A book writing coach offers the guidance, accountability, and structure that will make your authorship journey far more enjoyable and less stressful. You won’t be left alone to flounder through the writing process, and you’ll benefit from experience and connections.
Throughout coaching, you’ll receive resources and support for YOUR specific writing goals. My book coaching package is tailored to your specific needs – you won’t be forced into a cookie cutter routine! Our partnership will be as unique as your manuscript.
What the package includes:
- 6 x one hour mentoring sessions (in person or via skype), at a regular schedule (typically fortnightly)
- Editing throughout the process
- Unlimited email support from session 1 until you have your book
- Marketing strategy and plan for the book – both online and offline
- Back cover blurb
- Press release for media coverage, where appropriate
- Book launch planning
- Access to preferred publisher packages.
- Access to preferred proofreading rates. A third party final proofing is essential prior to submitting the manuscript to the publisher.
The investment for this mentoring package is $4000. (Payment plan available)