Facts tell, stories sell.
The three biggest challenges I hear from business owners in relation to content creation are:
– I don’t have time
– I don’t know what to say
– I have no accountablity
…therefore I just don’t do it!
The truth is, that whether you consider yourself a writer or marketer or not, you must produce content for your business on a regular basis so that people know who you are, what you stand for and how you can help them.
- How to uncover your core story and your business voice, and then how to use it in your networking pitch, on your About page and in keynote speeches.
- How to find relevance in your stories to increase client attraction and connection.
- Techniques to craft your stories into multiple marketing pieces across various channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, website, blog, email marketing).
- The best way to schedule your week around content creation and publication.
The confidence and know-how to create consistent content that sounds as unique as you are, in a way that doesn’t burn you out or bore you…
- 8 weeks of live content delivery via Zoom (approx. 60 minutes). [All core content sessions will be recorded and sent out, so it’s not a problem if you can’t attend live.]
- Core Content: Your Story, Your Voice, Your Pitch, Your Website, Your Blogs, Your Social Media, Your Email Marketing.
- Live Q&A following the core content to get your immediate questions answered (approx. 30 minutes).
- Invitation to join the closed Facebook group where you can post homework, ask questions, and solicit feedback during the 8 week program – and beyond!
- Templates, checklists, worksheets, homework!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the program so you can refresh your knowlege whenever you please, as well as get acess to any updates made to the program.